We understand that privacy online is important to users of our website, especially when logging in and creating members account and placing orders of ablaze products and merchandise through the use of our website.
“Personal Data” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, phone number, mobile number, email address, birthday, and, for Online transactions, credit card information. Personal Data does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
By using Ablaze Store, we may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information, we may collect via the Website depends on the content and materials you use, it includes:
• Email Address
• Phone number
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The Website may by default access your Facebook and Messenger basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Website.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
Personal Data collected in the Ablaze store may be shared to authorized users within the website to validate the online transactions and send status notifications. Also, it is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or other account members of website except for use as indicated above.
The Ablaze store contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Address: 156 20th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
Contact Number: +63 2 709 4868 local 16 / +63 2 709 6352